Tuesday 8 October 2013

assalammualaikum buat semua , BELLS . that's what you can call me . i'm a muslimah . maybe not that perfect but knowing that i'm being myself then it's okeyy . Hai , setelah tamat matrikulasi selama 1tahun , i got to further my studies in UMS LABUAN INTERNATIONAL CAMPUS .4 years BACHELOR (HONS.) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ( E-COMMERCE) SCHOOL OF INFORMATICS SCIENCE . huhui panjangnyer kann . haha itulah dia my course . actually that's not what i wish for but it's okay . saya menerima takdir ILLAHI untuk tercampak ke sini . There are too many things that i kept on regret for but i guess i have to stop now . You know , the feelings when you see your friends are happy continuing their studies dengan course yang diorang suka , sometimes makes me feel really envy . For a half year i regret for many things , tapi when i rethink , i console my self to accept everything that was given to me . semua ni ada hikmahnye . there's no point of regretting . past is past . you just can't take it back even if you wish to . Now , what i 'll do is just continue what i have started . though i sometimes might fall . but i just wish i'll have some strength to stand up back and starts running and be the champion . better than anybody .

No comments:

Post a Comment